| Equipment Specifications:
- PLC Controlled System with Waterproof Steel Enclosure Control Panel With NEW Operator Interface Touchscreen Panel
- All functions can be operated via TouchPanel (Any Error codes will display on Panel)
- 304 Gauge 14 Stainless Steel Tank: 120"L X 40"W X 36"H (Custom Sizes Available)
- NEW Multi-Stage Fine Particulate Filtration System (Less Draining & Re-filling Tank Water)
- Mounted Overhead Fluorescent Light Panel
- Aluminum Filter Housing with Heavy Duty Re-Usable Expanded Aluminum Filter
- Alkaline Resistant 304 Stainless Steel Industrial Continuous Duty 6000 Watt Flange Mounted Immersion Heater 240V
- Digital Temperature Controller / Thermostat / Digital Timer adjust VIA TOUCHPANEL
- Automatic Water Level Control Solenoid / Automatic Water Agitator System
- Extended Life Seal Less Centrifugal Heavy Duty Stainless Heads Pump / 230V
- Stainless Steel Braided Water Lines / Stainless Angle Heavy Duty Rolling Frame / 6 Swivel Casters
- Stainless Steel Film Guides / Fully Adjustable Notched Crossbar
- 304 Stainless Grade tanks made to last a lifetime. Beware of other galvanized or steel tanks, they are not made to last and can be a hazard in the workplace.
This Equipment will run on 220VAC Single Phase / 40 amps
Also Included with Package:
- 2 Chemical Activator Spray Guns
- 2 Gallons Chemical Activator
- 15 Rolls of Film- Your Choice
- Instruction Manual
- Start-Up Consultation / Tech Support
- 1 Day Training In Our Facility
MADE IN USA
Advantages of our tank over others:
· Our tanks have welds that are ground & polished for a one piece construction. Having rounded corners and edges eliminates the accumulation of contaminations in the corners and provides a more rigid, attractive design. Other tanks have sharp corners.
· Our heaters are mounted from top , making it easy to remove for cleaning or replacement. Other tank heaters are attached to the side of the tank requiring emptying the water from the tank and then removing the heaters for maintenance.
· Our heaters are mounted in the tank and are heating the whole water of the tank. Others are mounting the heater in the filter housing and warming the water in the filter housing and then pumping it to the tank causing a big fluctuation in the water temperature.
· All the components to build the tanks are purchased from suppliers in US and are readily available. We can ship you replacement parts on the same day.
· Our tank has Two separate filtration systems, one at the filter housing in the tank and another one after the pump. Both have removable and washable filters.
· A manual valve for adjusting the volume of water flow of the return water.
· Heaters are stainless steel and chemicals and water will not rust the heater elements.
· Our control panel is above the water level preventing any water spillage over the panel.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (915) 313-9333
TECH SUPPORT: 915-313-9333
We are not a distributor drop shipping equipment from overseas. Every piece of equipment is fabricated, assembled, and tested here in-house before shipping out. All components covered under warranty.
Save money by dealing direct with an equipment manufacturer!
CUSTOM TANK SIZES ARE AVAILABLE
Please call to ask about our different tank sizes and other applications. Training available, after sale consultation / support. We can supply you with everything you need in order to do hydrograhpics from a hobbyist garage setup all the way to fully automated factory production equipment. We cater to the do-it-yourself individual, job shop, and large scale manufacturing facilities.
Start making money with your own hydrographics business now or compliment your OEM production with an awesome hydrographics finish!
TECH SUPPORT: 915-313-9333
SHIPPING NOTE: Item ships by freight. Shipping billed separately.